I have over 15 years of experience working in sterile and non sterile pharma, both as a viable environmental monitoring expert, on the bench, as a team leader, as a trainer and process mapping expert. I’ve also audited, run process simulation programs, validated equipment and processes and investigated many, many issues.
- Values communication.
- Operates with integrity.
- Strong critical thinker and problem solver.
- Fast learner and assimilator.
- Likes to plan.
- Computer and Programming skills varying levels of (DOS, Pascal, Basic 7.0, C++, Java, HTML, CSS, Windows, Ubuntu).
- Writing for different target audiences and distilling information from Subject Matter Experts.
- Ability to see details and the large picture.
- Solid technical illustration and writing skills.
- Training development and delivery (including change management).
- Fluent in Microsoft Office software suite inc. Visio.
- Investigative and report writing skills.
- ISO and AS standard knowledge
Degrees and Associated bits of paper
- Bachelor of Science (Microbiology / Immunology) – Monash University
- Training Small Groups ( BSZ404A – Module of: Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training – BSZ10498) – Melbourne University
- Diploma of Commercial Arts (Graphic Design) – Commercial Arts Training College
- Da Vinci Graduate Award – Commercial Arts Training College
- Open access sourced Bachelor of Computer Science – so no paper, just knowledge & skills
- KL 302.10. Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Advanced Skills (Systems Engineer Level 1)
- KLE 002.104 Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Fundamentals (Service Pack 2)
- KLE 002.10 Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management Fundamentals
- KLE 040.10. Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud
- KLE 035.10. Kaspersky Security for Storage
- KLE 005.10. Kaspersky Security 10 for Windows 10
- KLE 019.10 Kaspersky Endpoint Security Associate
- Mentoring Others – LinkedIn Learning
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence – LinkedIn Learning
- Having Difficult Conversations – LinkedIn Learning
- Connecting with peers in the Workplace – LinkedIn Learning
- The Fundamentals of Document Retention and Data Management – LinkedIn Learning
- Writing Proposals – LinkedIn Learning
- Managing Project Stakeholders – LinkedIn Learning
- SharePoint 2016 Essential Training – LinkedIn Learning
- Writing in Plain English – LinkedIn Learning
- Solving Business Problems – LinkedIn Learning
- Leadership Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results Program – Franklin Covey.
- Mapping Business Communications – Tactics.
- Effective Supervisory Management – Leadership Management Australia.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making – Kepner Tregoe.
- Introduction to Project Management (PMBOK – 3rd Edition Aligned). In-house self-driven.
- Project Management for the Real World – CBT Nuggets
- Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety – Victorian WorkCover Authority.
- Recognition and Properties of Dangerous Goods – Noel Wicking & Associates Pty. Ltd.
- Analytical Services Team “Back to Basics” – provided by Bridgeworks (DiSC = Panther 5223)
- Effective Customer Communication – provided by TMI/Tack International (DiSC = Panther/owl – 6136)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) – Vizual Learning / eCareers
- Certified Information Systems Security Pro (2016) (CISSP) – Vizual Learning / eCareers
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) – Vizual Learning / eCareers
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) – Vizual Learning / eCareers
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) – Vizual Learning / eCareers
- KLE 037.01Kaspersky Embedded Security
Other Potentially Useful Skills
- BMC Remedy IT Service Management software.
- Novatek LIMS.
- Trackwise EQMS.
- Biomereux Vitek32.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Access, Powerpoint, Visio.
- Video editing software.
- Online champion/communicator.
- Data junkie.